domingo, 2 de setembro de 2012

The Rule of Three - Pronged Nagual - Part 2, THE OMEN


THE OMEN

One time, after giving a talk in the private dining room of a restaurant where he invited all of us to dine, Carlos asked me to come with him to another place. Minutes later, we both left, while the others were still in the middle of a lively conversation.  

On the way, we had to cross a large avenue. To get ahead of the cars, I ran towards a triangular traffic island in the middle of the street, believing that Carlos was right behind me. But when I got there, I realized that he was still waiting on the other side.  

Then something unexpected happened; a great gust of wind came rushing down the avenue, so strong that I had to hold on to the metal post of a traffic sign. Before I had time to protect myself, a cloud of dust got into my eyes and throat, making me cough and leaving me blind for a moment. 

When I recovered, Carlos was at my side, looking at me with a radiantly happy face. He patted my back and made a very strange comment: 

"I already know what to do with you!" 

I looked questioningly at him, and he explained: 

"That was the same wind, it is behind you." 

His words made me remember the moment we met, when an autumn wind had forced us to hastily close the windows of the room where a group of friends were waiting for him. 
"On that occasion, you saw it as a strong wind, but I knew that it was the spirit making whirls over your head. It was a sign, and now I know why it pointed you out." 

I asked him to explain this enigmatic statement, but his answer was even more obscure: 

"I am heir to a certain information. It is an aspect of the teachings which concerns me so deeply that I can’t explain it to the others. It should be said through a messenger. While I was watching how the spirit danced with you on the edge of the avenue, I knew that the messenger is you." 
I insisted he must tell me more, but he said this was neither the time nor the appropriate place. 

...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Páginas